Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website of mortgages.co.nz
- These are the terms and conditions of use (“Ts & Cs”) of www.mortgages.co.nz and the tools on it (“Site”).
- Our Site is owned and operated by Mortgages.co.nz Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- These Ts & Cs tell you:
a. How our Site works;
b. What you can and can’t do with the information that is available on our Site;
c. Your rights and responsibilities
- We’ve tried to keep these Ts & Cs short, sharp and simple. Please do read them. Your use of the information, graphics and materials on the Site is governed by these Ts & Cs of Use.
- Look out for changes as the latest version always applies.
2. What this Site is and isn’t
- Our Site is provided to you free of charge for your own personal and non-commercial use only. It’s all about sharing information regarding mortgages, and mortgage related services, including regularly updated surveys, tools, guides, articles, rates, calculators and general content.
- The information on our Site shouldn’t be taken as any advice, representation, or arrangement by us – you’re responsible for making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions regarding your borrowing including your mortgage(s). You’re responsible for the decisions you make and we’re not liable for anything that happens as a result of you relying on the Site.
4. Use of Web
- As a condition of your use of this Site, you promise to us that:
a. you are at least 18 years of age;
b. you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
c. you won’t use this Site for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Ts & Cs;
d. all information supplied by you on this Site is true, accurate, current and complete and you are authorised to provide such information;
5. Content on the Site
- All the content on our Site is owned by us or used with the permission of the people who own it – our licensers – and is protected by New Zealand and International copyright laws.
- The trademarks related to mortgages.co.nz are owned by us. All other brand names and trademarks that appear on this Site are trademarks or trade names belonging to other businesses. You are not allowed to use these brands or marks and doing so many infringe the owners’ rights.
6. Outside our control
- Keeping our Site up and running relies on other technical providers, as well as making sure other people don’t try to do bad stuff to our Site. This isn’t always within our control and means that while we’ll do our best, we can’t promise that you’ll always have access to our Site, or its content will be delivered uninterrupted and without mistakes, or that the Site will not have viruses or other harmful properties. We’re not liable for anything that happens following your use of our Site and it’s your responsibility to put in place your own security measures to make sure any content you get through our Site can’t harm your own computer systems.
7. Where you breach
- You agree to compensate us as a result of:
a. Any actions you take that disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our Site; or
b. Any breach by you of your obligations under these Ts & Cs.
- If any part of these Ts & Cs are found to be invalid, void or unenforceable it will be considered to be separate from the rest of these Ts & Cs, which will still apply.
- Our failure or delay to act or enforce any part of these Ts & Cs shouldn’t be seen by you as us waiving any rights.
- The Ts & Cs are a contract between you and us about your use of our Site. No one can enforce any parts of these Ts & Cs for you.
- New Zealand law governs these Ts & Cs and only the New Zealand courts can resolve any dispute between us in relation to them.
- If you have any questions about our Site or these Ts & Cs, please contact us on email@example.com
Version 1.0 as at 22.03.21